Internship - Product Development Associate
Pacefic Research and Development
About Pacefic Research Group:
We are a Software research and development start-up founded in 2020, and looking to address challenges faced by e-commerce and technology companies in terms of product research, and enabling them to accelerate their operations using state of the art search capabilities built by Pacefic.
Candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree in Electronics, Electrical, Computer Engineering or Computer Science (from reputed colleges like IIT/NIT/Global universities)
- Strong Python/R programming skills. Hands on Python/R experience/Projects on textual data analytics is a plus
- Data mining current data streams and gather data from other sources
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Understand and work with Cloud technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud etc.
- Has motivation to learn new technologies and entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience either in internships, or working collaboratively on multi-person coding projects (in a university or professional setting)
- Ability to learn unfamiliar systems and forming an understanding of those systems, through independent research and working with a mentor and subject matter experts
- Have a passion to build product from scratch and launch in a fast paced startup environment
- Work on building product that has potential to solve challenges faced by product research community
- Give meaningful feedback on code reviews and technical designs involving various stages of development and testing
- Ideate with the founding team and provide technical consulting to ensure smooth execution in given project timelines
How to Apply?
- Apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com